No products in the cart.
Here are the top 6 trends for your wedding menu.
1 . Brand the event with a signature cocktail or perhaps, a personalized cupcake station. Use elements that reflect your personalities and the theme of your wedding.
Here is what we mean when we say personalized; be different, bold and daring remember your guests will love you for variety and a new experience. Here is a crazy cupcake recipe to add to your cupcake station at www.cookingchanneltv.com
2. Label your foods in an artistic and beautiful way, making it both elegant, informative and eye catching.
3. DIY bars add an elelment of fun-think taco bars, gourmet popcorn bars, dessert bars, s`mores bars, cupcakes decorating and more.
4. Think globally when it comes to food selections and styles, but use local ingredients whenever possible.
Check out this blog for some great tips on Italian Hors D`oeuvres atwww.exclusiveitalyweddings.com
5. Get creative with desserts. You can have cake, and eat other treats, as well. The trendy French macaron has become more Americanized and we are seeing them all over. They are soft desserts that can add to the elegance of your wedding and provide an array of eye catching colors.
6. Stick to bold flavors and simple, basic recipes.
Check out www.wolfgangpuck.com for some amazing and bold flavored wedding reception foods.