No products in the cart.
Alice Mongkongllite / BuzzFeed
Rose gold engagement rings have become increasingly popular. So today we have 43 stunning rose gold engagement rings that will leave you speechless.
Rose gold is made from a gold and copper alloy. The more copper that is used, the stronger the rose color. Pink gold uses the least amount of copper, followed by rose gold, and red gold has the highest copper content.
We featured rose gold engagement rings in These Rose Gold Engagement Rings Will Have You Thinking Pink and Captivating & Beautiful Rose Gold Engagement Rings.
Check out these 43 stunning rose gold engagement rings that will leave you speechless, from Buzzfeed:
Whether you’re looking for a traditional or alternative ring.
11. This sparkly and subtle diamond ring:
From Capucinne, $628. Get it here.
14. This clean round cut diamond ring with bezel diamonds:
From Minimal VS, $1,450. Get it here.
24. This 14k rose gold diamond engagement ring and wedding band set:
From Jamie Kates Jewelry, $1,900. Get it here.
25. This breathtaking double-halo pear diamond ring:
From Heidi Gibson Designs, $1,850. Get it here.
27. This blushing marquise-cut morganite ring surrounded by diamonds:
From In Our Star, $525. Get it here.
28. This brilliant diamond-encrusted rose gold halo ring:
From Greenwich Jewelers, $2,530. Get it here.
29. This striking topaz rose gold ring:
From William White, $795. Get it here.
30. This constellation cluster rose gold diamond ring:
From Catbird, $1,010. Get it here.
34. This French-inspired cluster ring of white diamonds:
From Catbird, $2,350. Get it here.
41. This milky moonstone engagement ring and band set:
From Metalicious, $1,080. Get it here.