No products in the cart.
When it comes to wedding rings, almost all of the attention is focused on the engagement ring. Now that you have found the engagement ring of your dreams, and you can look forward to the day when you’ll marry the love of your life, what of wedding bands? There are many options, from diamond pave to plain metal bands, as we noted in our post The Perfect Wedding Bands: Matching or Unique.
So today we have more beautiful wedding bands for you to see, from revived vintage designs to new favorites, these wedding band styles are sure to catch your attention.
Check out these 40 beautiful wedding bands that are to die for, from Buzzfeed:
Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed
1. Clara Band, $1,590
The diamonds pop because of a little blackened gold in the background.
2. Vintage Dior Diamond and Ruby Band With Braided Accents, $1,150
The 18K yellow gold band is circa the 20th century.
3. Ruby and Diamond Band In Rose Gold, $800
This one could perfectly stack or live on it’s own, too!
5. Art Deco-inspired Chevron Band, $800
The chevron pattern covers three sides of the band.
9. Opal and Tanzanite Four-Step Ring, $419
14K yellow gold with subtle pops of color make this one shine.
10. Pave Emerald Ring, $800
11. This Diamond Cut Gold Band, $300
It’s 18K gold, and will shimmer in the light because of the cool cut.
12. Art Nouveau Rose Gold Ring, $320
This is so dainty and sweet, especially when paired with a more classic engagement ring.
13. Curved Wedding Ring, $385
The curve of the ring allows room for that big rock to shine!
14. Rough Diamond and Sterling Silver Half-Eternity Band, $490
These conflict-free diamonds may be rough around the edges, but they’re all kinds of beautiful.
15. Variance Objects Ombre Band Ring, $90
No two of these bands is exactly alike, and it really highlights the natural beauty of the mixed metals.
16. Sonoma Wedding Band, $2,550
This 18K yellow gold band features twenty-four Rose Cut diamonds. Wowza!
17. Rose Gold Wedding Band, $545
The design is carved into the ring with a small chisel, and then blackened so it pops beautifully against the rose gold.
18. Turquoise Wedding Band, $674
The turquoise really compliments those white diamonds, right?!
19. Antique Platinum Diamond Half Hoop Ring, $770
This ring from the 1930s is 18K gold and features marquis shape diamonds.
20. Textured Gold Band, $375
Why not opt for a little subtle texture to add depth to your ring finger?
21. Tiniest Diamond Ring, $470
This band won’t upstage your engagement ring, but it will add some needed texture and sparkle.
22. Bezel Diamond Love Ring in White Gold, $125
Also available in gold.
23. Citrine Rise Ring, $253
You know what’s better than a delicate ring? A delicate AND sophisticated one.
24. Plume Stackable Diamond Band Ring, $1,990
If you want a little edge and glam, this yellow gold and white diamond band is a great bet.
25. Personalized natural wood ring, $150
These rings are made to order and can be inscribed with whatever words you like!
26. A traditional wring with a fingerprint wrap, $195
That’s right, you can have your partner’s fingerprint (yes, their actual print) on the inside of your ring. Brent & Jess have an amazing selection of wedding bands with the option to add a fingerprint, which is a super personal way to step your ring game up.
27. The Ties That Bind Band, $150
Available in sterling silver, gold, and rose gold!
28. Tourmaline Slide Ring, $147
This hand-carved ring is so unique and special — have you ever seen anything like it?!
29. Diamond & Platinum Leaf Band, $3,320
The best part of this cuff ring is how each end points to the engagement ring.
31. Loved Ring, $420
On one side you’re Loved, and on the other you’ve got two diamonds. Basically, you’re winning all around.
32. Triple Diamond Speckled Band, $400
The small details in these bands are really what catches the eye, and they come in plenty of color options!
33. Baguette Diamond Fireworks Band, $1,000
Baguette diamonds never looked so pretty.
34. The Diamond Solstice Band, $2,200
With an incredibly chic design, this band stands almost on its own.
35. Twig Ring, $350
Available in gold or rose gold, this lovely band is perfect for nature lovers.
37. Heartbeat Rings, $200
The love of your life has your heart, and vice versa, so these heartbeat rings, that line up and connect together, are a really sweet tribute to that.
38. Light Blue Ombre Sapphire Halo Ring, $2,134
This looks like something out of a fairytale, right?