No products in the cart.
Check out these 17 genius tricks for getting the best damn eyebrows of your life, from Buzzfeed:
1. First of all, figure out what you’re working with.
Lauren Zaser / Jenny Chang / Via BuzzFeed
That way, you’ll be able to figure out whether you should add, subtract, or change the shape of your brows. More here.
3. As a rule of thumb, the head (AKA where the brow begins) of your eyebrows should line up with your nostrils.
Don’t remove hair past that point.
5. Use a brow pencil to fill in your brows BEFORE you pluck so you don’t overdo it.
@acape_laser_stockholm / Via instagram.com
To really make the outlying hairs obvious, use a brighter pencil color (like white) and wipe it off with makeup remover when you’re done.
6. Stand back from your mirror so you can see the whole picture.
Macniak / Getty Images
Getting too close usually means getting over-eager with the tweezers.
7. Once you’ve plucked, use a spoolie brush to brush up your brows. Any hairs that stick up above the brow line can be trimmed with a small pair of nail scissors.
Make Up Your Mind / Via makeupyamind.wordpress.com
Just remember: You can always trim more. Go slowly.
8. When you’re done, you can apply witch hazel to the area if it’s especially red or irritated.
@tetsurin44 / Via instagram.com
9. Now it’s time to fill in! Check out this chart to find the best color for your brows.
Julep / Via julep.com
This works whether you’re using pomade, pencil, or powder.
13. Or just go all out with every product there is.
@makeuptipsvideos / Via instagram.com
Start with pencil, blend everything with a spoolie brush, fill in with gel, then use a highlighter just underneath.
14. You can get fancy by using a lighter brow color at the head and a darker color at the arch. It’s kind of like contouring for your brows.
HSN / Via hsn.com
16. You can also go the route of eyelash extensions for special occasions (because they sometimes don’t last longer than a week).
Jenny Chang / Via BuzzFeed
You can learn more about eyebrow extensions here.