No products in the cart.
Help set the tone for your fall wedding with with one of these fabulous wedding cake ideas that we are featuring today.
Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year to have a wedding. And as the temperature cools down the leaves begin to change color from green to a bright array of red, orange and yellow. Those beautiful fall features can easily be incorporated into your wedding scheme and decor, from your bridal bouquets to your wedding arches and aisles and even to your wedding invitations and wedding cakes.
You can make your wedding stand out by selecting a wedding cake other than the traditional wedding cake featuring piping and flowers, such as these trendy wedding cakes for you to get inspired or these wedding cakes with creative designs.
Or you can be totally unconventional with black wedding cakes and show-stopping geometric wedding cakes, which are definitely becoming a trend. Other wedding cake trends include the cascade wedding cake and A Dessert Trend We’re Loving Right Now: Mosaic Wedding Cakes well as stained-glass wedding cakes, these candy-covered wedding cakes, and these contemporary wedding cakes almost too cool to cut into.
Whichever option you choose for your wedding cake you can be assured that there is a great deal of advice for choosing a wedding cake available so that you should have no problem finding a creative and tantalyzing wedding cake, including the hot new trend of multiple mini wedding cakes, as well as black wedding cake options that alt-brides will love.
Check out these 12 fabulous wedding cake ideas for fall, from Colin Cowie Weddings:
The fall season provides seemingly endless inspiration for your Big Day. From rich autumn hues to seasonal accents, like berries and branches, it’s easy to get encouraged by everything the cooler months have to offer. So why not incorporate the best of autumnal decor into the grand finale of your wedding? The cake! We’re sharing the best confections that beautifully capture the season.
1. A classic white cake, accented with red and burgundy flowers, takes full advantage of the colors of the season.
2. Pomegranates add an autumnal accent to this chic chalkboard inspired cake.
3. A glittering gold cake, topped with romantic roses, shines against a fall inspired tablescape.
4. Deep dramatic hues make this four-tiered cake a showstopper.
5. A miniature pumpkin cake topper and an orange ombré middle tier have this cake bursting with fall fun!
6. A rustic inspired semi-naked cake, accented with berries, showcases everything we love about autumn.
7. Cascading flowers in autumnal hues turn this cake into a beautiful glimpse of the fall foliage.
8. A bold four-tier chocolate fondant cake gets a bright pop of color from cascading flowers.
9. A romantic two-tiered cake highlights orange, one of fall’s standout colors.
10. This four-tiered white cake is adorned with fall leaves that effortlessly represent the season.
11. A textured white cake is dressed up with fluffy peonies and roses and topped with miniature pumpkins for a taste of fall.
12. Bright and beautiful sunflowers add a touch of autumn to this country chic wedding cake.